Simple Tips to Attract tourist to Stay at Your Hotel
It is a common thing in the hotel industry that the longer tourists stay at your hotel, the faster will your business grow. The brand value of the hotel rapidly increases in the market and more tourists prefer coming to your hotel because better facilities are being provided at the best rates. People stay in the hotel for both vacation and business trips. Thus, it is important for you as a hotel owner to be able to cater to the needs of both sections of people.
Here are some easy tips that will help you in making your tourists stay longer:-
- Increase the number of languages on your website. This will help you in interacting with tourists from more parts of the world. They will have a belief that your hotel is tourist-friendly and will prefer staying at your hotel. An apartment hotel in London that offers multiple languages is always full of tourists throughout the year.
- Stay in touch with some translators. Whenever a tourist is coming to your hotel who does not know the local language will surely need a translator. You can even mention this facility on your website and it will make more people book your hotel throughout their stay.
- Highlight the local attractions. Have enough content on your website that will help the tourists to know the places that they should visit during the stay. The more will be the places to visit, the longer they will be staying in your serviced apartment in London. Better content will also help you in getting more traffic on your website through various search engines.
- Work on providing something unique to the customers in terms of experience. They will remember it for long and even do some free publicity for your hotel through word of mouth. You should always know that the comfort of the tourists shall always be your priority.
- Customization helps in retaining customers. It will make your customers happy and they will get a homely experience at your hotel. Though it often gets difficult to get customization done, it will help you in fetching more money in the longer run.
- Do marketing in the right manner. If you are not a corporate hotel brand, do the promotions of what your strength is so that you can attract more tourists.
- Work on making your services quick. When your services are faster in comparison to other hotels, people would love to stay there and spend a long time to enjoy the facilities.
- Go for automation of data. This will not only help you in maintaining proper records but will also be of great help in keeping in touch with your regular customers. You can even mail or message some discounts or offers to your customers to attract them. This will also help you in building loyal customers as they know that they will get the best facilities at the lowest prices at your space apart hotel.
- Be flexible in terms of pleasing your customers. Not just your regular customers but some special tourists must also be rewarded in some way or the other. This will help you in pleasing them easily and they will surely love to visit your hotel again in future.
- You must understand that business visitors always want to save their time. They would prefer booking the hotel room on an app instead of going to the website. This also gives you a lesson that your website must be mobile friendly because someone who will be staying at your space apart hotel for a quick business trip will not spend too much time and efforts to take out the laptop and then book the room.
- The direct booking option on the hotel website must be a simple one. This would make sure that you are able to attract new tourists as they would not prefer going for a complicated option or paying a higher amount of money by booking through agents or intermediate portals.
- Focus on planning the future. You need to make future plans well in advance so that you have proper time for preparation. This would help you in avoiding the last-minute rush and the things will be executed in a proper manner. This not just includes future events but you should also think about expansion plans.
- Take the help of technology and focus to increase online booking. Since maximum bookings these days are done online, focussing on that aspect will also help you in increasing your earnings.
- Think big and increase your goals. When you keep your targets higher, you will wish to work more for your hotel. It will in turn help in increasing and retaining your tourists.
- Keep in mind schedules of both tourists and corporates. You can make flexible schemes for both types of people. You can even make special breakfast and dinner packages for both so that it gets easier for you to manage the tourists. If they are getting special packages, they will surely stay longer at your hotel.
- Mid-week discounts and offers will help you in keeping your hotel occupied for a longer time. People will love to enjoy the discounts and there would be no off-season period for you. It will even help you in managing the rush.
With these tips, you will attract more tourists and help them stay longer at your hotel. Also, they would love to come again in future.http://www.travelpleasing.com/tips-to-attract-tourist-to-stay-at-your-hotel/http://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/boardwalk-1209671_1280-1024x682.jpghttp://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/boardwalk-1209671_1280-150x150.jpgTravel TipsIt is a common thing in the hotel industry that the longer tourists stay at your hotel, the faster will your business grow. The brand value of the hotel rapidly increases in the market and more tourists prefer coming to your hotel because better facilities are being provided at...Travel PleasingTravel Pleasingtravelpleasing@gmail.comAdministratorTravel Pleasing