Yacht Fishing in Dubai
If you are one of those people who like fishing or wish to do it once, Dubai is an ideal destination for you. It is famous across the world for its splendid Marine Charters. Moreover, a perfect climate (360 sunny and only 5 cloudy or rainy days a year), the pristine sea and picturesque location of this place make it a must-go for fishing enthusiasts.
Now, if you have already buckled down to make your deep-sea fishing dream comes true, we would love to be a part of your (dream) journey by briefly taking you through the direction on things you need to know before going to fish overseas.
The Best Time for Fishing in Dubai
January to May are the absolute best months for fishing trips in UAE. Both the amount of catch and the enjoyment decreases in the summer, but the season of fishing starts up significantly again in October. You can go for a solo trip or along with your friends or family on a Dubai trip.
Best Locations and Spots for Fishing in Dubai:
For deep-sea fishing lovers, Dubai Deep sea offers innumerable entertaining opportunities. The lukewarm and crystal-clear water of the Dubai is a habitat of millions of marine species and it is the chief Sailfish destination in the world.
There are a lot of beach clubs, resorts, and berths, such as the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina and other island projects. Dubai Marina accommodates around 600 boats at a time. Here you can rent a yacht for a casual fishing trip or a mind-boggling cruise. A crew of experienced staff will be eager to help you out with anything and everything you might need.
Some fishing areas such as Al Bateen Bridge provide nice parking area next to the bridge. In this place, you can catch the big hammour or king fish on live bait.
Things You Will Get on Board
- Deep-sea fishing cruise
- All essential equipment, including fish-finder, tackle and bait
- Soft drinks, water, and light snacks
- Guidance from experienced and professional skipper and crew
- Pick up and drop off facility from to and from your Dubai-area hotel
- Life jackets and safety tools
Things You Need to Carry with You:
- Keep your hand towel and an extra pair of clothes with you as sometimes the fishing can get messy. Also, keep a waterproof jacket and rain pants in case you come across bad weather.
- It is good if you keep a waterproof zip lock bag with you as it will help protect electronic items, and your passport and fishing license.
- Bring any sturdy bag to pack your fishing supplies.
- Don’t forget to keep your camera with you so that you can record your trophy catch.
- Keep a collapsible cooler in your bag to store your food and drink. If it is difficult to find one, you can also use a double zip log bag filled with ice.
- Keep seasickness tablets with you.
- Make sure to keep sunscreen and lip balm to protect from UVA and UVB rays.
- Hats to prevent the risk of sunstroke.
- Polarized sunglasses for getting a better view of your target fish.
- Small first-aid kit and hand sanitizer.
What You Can Catch:
The most usual catch is
- Sultan Ibrahim
- King Fish
Occasional catch Includes:
Duration: The time of a trip may vary as per the activities selected by you. In a two-hour trip, you may get a chance of cruising around Atlantis, Burj Al Arab or Palm Jumeirah. In a four-hour trip, you can enjoy trolling and bottom fishing. Whereas a full day trip (approx. 7 hours) offers you activities, including swimming, cruising, bottom fishing and trolling.http://www.travelpleasing.com/yacht-fishing-dubai/http://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/dubai-2367021_1280-1024x682.jpghttp://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/dubai-2367021_1280-150x150.jpgAdventure SpotsIf you are one of those people who like fishing or wish to do it once, Dubai is an ideal destination for you. It is famous across the world for its splendid Marine Charters. Moreover, a perfect climate (360 sunny and only 5 cloudy or rainy days a year),...Travel PleasingTravel Pleasingtravelpleasing@gmail.comAdministratorTravel Pleasing