Why Choose Bali For Your Vacation?
So much you must have heard about Bali (if you haven’t then this post is all about to tell you same); so many people brag about their holiday and stay in Bali but are you still scratching your head and wondering what is the hype about this Indonesian Island? Clear blue waters, natural landscapes, and a great night life is what some people say! While some say that it is too overrated! This post is to explain (or rather convince) why Bali is much more than you think! It’s spectacular canyons, waterfalls, caves, sea temples and vibrant beauty will make your travel story unique and memorable.
- Beaches: Bali is an island and beaches are one thing for which it is known for! Apart from the crowded beaches like Kuta which is everybody is aware of, it has many secret pristine beaches tucked away in its little corners. Gunung Payung Beach, Pandawa beach and Nyang Nyang beach are some of those where you can enjoy the sun, sand, sea and the flora of the clear sea away from the crowd!
- Hotels: The service of Bali hotels is unique but lovable which makes it one of the reasons for us to include it on the list! Bali has honed delivering luxurious experience without losing its culture. The graciousness, thoughtfulness, and sense of personalised service that you would receive in Bali hotels are beyond competition. They graciously warn their guests about the 4 am rooster wake-up call as it is one of the things that describe their culture! And did you know that infinity pools in these hotels that spill from an edge of the cliff into the ocean are lauded best in the world? People here have warmth and open culture and thus you can go as deep and immersive as you may wish to!
- Retreats: Bali and more specifically Ubud has had some of the best retreats in the world and is known as a health and wellness destination. Definitely worth visiting for a detox or to lose weight.
- Ultra-romantic restaurants: Have you ever thought how amazing it is to dine on rushing water or on the cliff of the tower in the middle of the jungle? These out of the world settings would make your date romantic and would also open gates to say what you could not all these years!
- Endless geological wonders: if you want to venture-off the well-worn tourist trail and you are one among those who prefer to follow the ‘Road Not Taken’ then Bali has some of the extraordinary sights for you. Secret canyon of Sukawati, less crowded Melasti beach and Bukit Teletubbies on Nusa Penida will amaze you with their spectacular sights. These geological wonders are very well maintained and would not let you take your eyes away from them!
- The ghost touch: Ssshhh it’s a secret! If you are adventurous and want to go ghost-hunting at haunted places then Bali has some of the abandoned hotels in Bedugul which are not open to the public but who know if they are full-house every night!
Want some more? Bali is known as Indonesian paradise and its untouched and serene beauty is a big reason that it surfaced as a new Luxury leader in 2017 Forbes Travel Guide Star awards. The hospitality of Bali comes from its customs and is a true essence of tolerance and openness for all that shines in every interaction you make with Balinese! Bali never fails to impress! So no matter what is the occasion, Bali has everything to surprise you with its food, art, sports and majestic scenery!http://www.travelpleasing.com/why-choose-bali-for-your-vacation/http://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/bali-2094098_1280-1024x769.jpghttp://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/bali-2094098_1280-150x150.jpgTravel DestinationsSo much you must have heard about Bali (if you haven’t then this post is all about to tell you same); so many people brag about their holiday and stay in Bali but are you still scratching your head and wondering what is the hype about this Indonesian Island?...Travel PleasingTravel Pleasingtravelpleasing@gmail.comAdministratorTravel Pleasing