Awesome Places to Stop from Perth to Darwin
Touring, especially road tripping in a campervan is a very interesting adventure that everyone should embark on at one point in their lives. During road tripping, you have pleasurable experiences; you get more exposures to places and get to see amazing sights. Do not just have a boring road drive from Perth to Darwin; there are some amazing places that you can stop that worth it. Do not miss the opportunity of adding to the list of places that you have either toured before or stopped by. Road tripping from Perth to Darwin can be an interesting one only if you maximize the amazing places to stop while travelling.
Also, if you do not go out of your territory, you not appreciate nature; you might not get the chance of seeing how vast the world is. Until you visit places like Australia, you might never experience a vast landscape as well as large islands. Until you visit places like Perth, you might never know how gigantic that rocks can be, how huge mountains are and hoe high hills are. However, when it comes to road tripping from Perth to Darwin, do not just travel without stopping by at some of the places that will be mentioned below. Majority of people while travelling down from Perth to Darwin just focus on getting to the destination without including some interesting places to visit, this will just make the journey a monotonous adventure. Stopping by at some of these places make your journey lively and fun.
Here are some places to stop by on your way to Darwin. Well, after you’ve rented your campervan in Perth;
- While road tripping from Perth to Darwin, stop by at the pinnacles, the sights there are always jaw-dropping. Watching the sunrise over the pinnacles is amazing, so, on your trip to Darwin, stop by at the pinnacle. Also, if you have a lot of time to spend, you can camp there for hours before continuing on your trip to Darwin. But to do this, ensure that you know the rules, if camping your tent there is prohibited, do not do so. Also, try to check out signs, especially caution signs while there so as to protect you against any danger or harassment.
- Also, while road tripping to Darwin from Perth you can take a stop at a place known as coral bay. Here, you will experience different fishing opportunities and techniques. Coral bay is a fishing town, on the coast; you will get to met expert fishers that can even share their fishing experience with you depending on how you approach them. Also, at coral bay, you can also participate in the act of fishery; some of the fishermen can even lend you their net and other fishing instruments, especially when they know that you are not a novice in the field. However, before you do this, it is important that you find out whether you are allowed or not before doing so.
- Another jaw-breaking place that you can visit is a visit to Kariji, a stop at Kariji will avail you the opportunity of stretching your back and body from the journey so far and be refreshed.. Here, there are many pools around, you can get a cool massage from masseurs and you can even go for swimming if you would like to. Do not miss this thrilling experience, it worth the stress. However, despite that fact that it is an avenue for you to enjoy yourself be cautious.
- Also, your trip to Darwin from Perth is incomplete if you do not stop by at Litchfield National park, you should not miss this interesting place. Litchfield is a home of waterfalls, waterfalls that you might probably not have seen the kind before. Although, Lithchfield is located at the south-west of, still it is a worthy place to stop by. You get to see crocodiles and some other water animals, you can also trek on the bush paths at Litchfield for a thrilling sightseeing. Do not end your trip from Perth to Darwin without stopping by at this magnificent park.
- Also a stop by at Exmouth is necessary on your trip from Perth to Darwin. Here, you can charge your batteries, relax your body and nerves, you can also get to see whale sharks. Feeding your tummy is also important when at this spot, do not miss it