5 Best Places to Visit in Nawalgarh, Rajasthan
Nawalgarh is a quiet, little town in the state of Rajasthan that falls under Jhunjhunu district. The unique charm of the slow and peaceful life of this city is the main attraction amongst the tourists that come in numbers to visit this place.
In order to enjoy a peaceful holiday at an offbeat place, make Nawalgarh your travel destination.
Here are the five most sought after places in Nawalgarh that are a must visit for you. Check out!
- The Nawalgarh Fort: The Nawalgarh Fort, known as Bala KIla amongst the locals, is a place which holds the true nature and art forms of Rajasthan. Though a portion of the fort has been taken to use for the modern purpose, don’t forget to check out the core area of this fort. There you will find special room with mural ceiling and the fabulous frescos painted on the walls. This is a must visit for you.
- Sheesh Mahal: The famous Sheesh Mahal has its own charm as it flaunts the beautiful frescoed walls and incredibly beautiful paintings you will find inside the Mahal. On its ceiling, you will find the entire map of Nawalgarh and Jaipur. The Sheesh Mahal translates to Palace of Glass in English and this edifice will make you come back twice to this place, that’s for sure.
- Morarka Haveli: This beautifully frescoed haveli has not been restored to its former glory. Yet there is something surreal about this place that bears its own unique charm. Look out for the intricate paintings on the walls of this haveli. The mélange of colours creating an aura of true Rajasthani art.
- Ganga Mai Temple: The Ganga Mai Temple is dedicated to the goddess Ganga. The intricate art works that can be found inside the temple building is astounding and can refresh your tired mind. The glass work at the inner sanctum of the temple and the intricately carved upper dome is something you must visit. Also, this temple is famous for wish-fulfilment. So, don’t forget to offer puja to the goddess Ganga.
- The Street foods of Nawalgarh: If you are done with the temples, havelis, mansions and the kothis of Nawalgarh, check out the street delicacies of this place. Though a small town, the town becomes abuzz during the evening and if you roam to and fro in Nawalgarh, you will come across many small shops that sell authentic Rajasthani dishes that are delectable. This is something you must try out in order to know the true flavour of this place.
A quiet getaway, Nawalgarh is perfect for a tranquil holiday. While you will be charmed away seeing the numerous mansions and the wall arts of these mansions, the temples will provide you a much-needed break from your busy schedule. You can also search for hotels in Jhunjhunu for your stay and visit this peaceful city for your vacation!http://www.travelpleasing.com/5-best-places-visit-nawalgarh/http://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Rajasthan-1024x762.jpghttp://www.travelpleasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Rajasthan-150x150.jpgTravel Destinationshotels in Jhunjhunu,Rajasthan hotelsNawalgarh is a quiet, little town in the state of Rajasthan that falls under Jhunjhunu district. The unique charm of the slow and peaceful life of this city is the main attraction amongst the tourists that come in numbers to visit this place. In order to enjoy a peaceful holiday...amritpal firstname.lastname@example.orgContributorTravel Pleasing