10 Things to do in Costa Rica
Traveling is one of the most loveable hobbies of all time. People love to travel around the world and witness the beauty, culture, people and rituals. Traveling brings a lot of exposure to a person’s mind.
We are here to discuss a trip to Costa Rica. A rain forested Central American country with a coastline on the Caribbean and Pacific. A place with beautiful scenes of mountains, greenery and beaches lies in the heart of America.
This place is filled with peace and joy at a time. We are here to give you some ideas to do when you are in Costa Rica.
Here are 10 things must to do in Costa Rica:
- The best thing to do here is cultural and theme tours. This will give you a brief look of this beautiful country. It includes the cultural and heritage tour of this place which also shows different kind of people and customs as well.
- Walking and biking tours gives a thrill to your visit to Costa Rica. This biking will show you the dense forest and steep paths of mountains with a lot of breathtaking scenes.
- Corcovado national park of Costa Rica is a worth watching place. Travelers come to this nearly 11,000 arc misty rainforest for its diverse wildlife. Buzzing insects and chirping can be seen and heard as you stroll through the verdant Jungle.
- Costa Rica’s ladies also know how to do fun. A Costa Rica women’s smile can melt your heart in no time. And if you want to see some trendy girls then visit pubs nears universities. They will definitely give a glimpse of their tradition, values and fashion sense.
- Arenal, one of the world’s most active volcanoes is here in Costa Rica. It stands at more than 5000 feet high. The easiest way to access Arenal Volcano is from the nearby base village of Fortuna. This small town is perched at the eastern edge of Arenal Volcano National Park in northern Costa Rica.
- Pamper yourself with a perfect spa. If your idea of the perfect vacation involves a coffee scrub or lava rock massage, our Costa Rica spa selections have you covered! Costa Rica is rapidly becoming a worldwide luxury spa destination. Costa Rica gives a number of spa options and all are amazingly attractive and relaxing.
- Costa Rica is a world class surfing spot. People specially come here for this sport. With great surfing on both coasts including point and beach breaks, lefts and rights, reefs and river mouths surfers from around the world come to surf Costa Rica and enjoy the warm water and year-round waves.
- Here you can find diving and snorkeling spots as well. The clear sea offers visibility for scuba diving between 30 to 100 feet, guaranteeing you’ll spot all kinds of marine life.
- The golf courses here are the true reflectors of their adventurous nature.
- Horseback riding tours and destinations also offer you a visit of the country.
Costa Rica is must visit for travelers around the world.